After clicking on the installer and choosing the default options, after the installer completes and does a restart of the machine, a successful popup message should be displayed to the user
1.No successful popup message is displayed
2. No action occurs after clicking on the Docker for Windows beta icon on desktop
3. No prompts on every start of Docker by Windows for privileged access.
4. On the first start of Docker, no facility to provide the token received in the Beta invitation email.
Step 2. Start Docker for Windows
- the output of:
Moby Notification > Diagose & Feedbackon Windows
- a reproducible case if this is a bug, Dockerfiles FTW
- page URL if this is a docs issue or the name of a man page
- host distribution and version ( OSX 10.10.x, OSX 10.11.x, Windows, etc )
Windows Pro 10 x64
Steps to reproduce the behavior