I am trying to push to docker but i keep coming up against a unauthorized: authentication required error.
I have tried both heroku login and heroku container:login but no joy. the error keeps coming up the i try to push to docker. the registration part worked fine.
these are my steps:
- heroku login (works)
- heroku container:login (works)
- heroku create (works)
- cd to my folder #the directory where manage.py file exists (works)
- copied the Dockerfile here (works)
- docker build -t registry.heroku.com/<app_name>/web . (works)
- docker push registry.heroku.com/<app_name>/web (gets stuck here )
- heroku container:release web -a <app_name>