RAM utilisation for the com.docker.vpnkit.exe programme continues rising

I started using docker a few months ago, but now I am facing a problem with Increasing ram utilisation day by day for com.docker.vpnkit.exe programme, I red all the similiar posts and try all the methods but all in vain.
My Macbook pc has 8GB of RAM but when docker always opens the ram consumption is 1GB if I remained it open for long time the RAM consumption increases day by day as the time increases.

Please give me solution to this problem
waiting for your reply

Thanks;

1 Like

i have same issue.
I started using docker a few months ago, but now I am facing a problem with Increasing ram utilisation day by day for com.docker.vpnkit.exe programme, I red all the similiar posts and try all the methods but all in vain.
My Macbook pc has 8GB of RAM but when docker always opens the ram consumption is 1GB if I remained it open for long time the RAM consumption increases day by day as the time increases.

Please give me solution to this problem
waiting for your reply

Thanks;

Docker’s VPN thingy (com.docker.vpnkit.exe) is eating your Macbook’s memory! Here’s how to fight back:

Restart Docker.Sometimes a quick restart fixes things. Close and reopen Docker Desktop.
Limit Docker’s Memory: Tell Docker not to be a memory hog! Go to Docker Desktop preferences > Resources and set a memory limit (e.g., 4GB).
Check for Leaks: If memory keeps rising, open Activity Monitor and see if any Docker processes are leaking memory.

Bonus Tip: Update Docker to the latest version for any bug fixes.

If these don’t work, search online for issues with your specific VPN kit within Docker.