On our project, their are 3 Laravel Application and Node Application.
app1.dev, app2.dev, api.dev all those application use a 1 single MySQL Database.
app1.dev and app2.dev 2 app use a Redis cache server.
app1.dev use a mongo database.
So we want’s that:
- client enter our apps like app1.dev OR app2.dev Using a NGINX-PROXY container.
- app1.dev, app2.dev, api.dev all 3 apps are setting on top off 3 Apache Container (and communicate each other via apache-to-apache, if it’s possible) with the help off PHP-FPM container.
- 1 MySQL container for all 3 app.
- 1 Redis container for app1.dev and app2.dev.
- 1 Mongo container for app1.dev.
So it is a great help, if any one share this docker-compose file and thanks in advance.