Unable to get Docker installed properly or operating

After going through all the steps, my Docker refuses to start and I get errors on the Docker Pull in the Command Line environment. I’d post screen shots if I knew how. “Hardware assisted Virtualization and data execution protection must be enabled in the BIOS”. I have neither in my BIOS although there was some vague mention of virtualization but it was enabled in any event.

I’m using Windows 10 Pro on a Panasonic CF52 toughbook laptop. I am trying to install the latest Docker version. I also had some errors when, per course instructions, I tried to do some Pull commands in the Power Shell.

I have tried a few things: Opened Powrshell as Administrator and ran “bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto” per some Googled remedy suggestions. Restarted but error continues. I tried another Command Line remedy dism.exe /Online /Enable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-V /All but no joy. Finally tried : 1. Go in Control Panel -> [Programs] -> [Windows Features] and completely uncheck all Hyper-V related components. Restart the system.
2. Enable Hyper-V again. Restart. Again … problem persists.