Docker Community Forums

Share and learn in the Docker community.

'Webhook callback failed: 400 Client Error' when using autodeploy

dockerhub
build
automatedbuilds

(Eamonwoortman) #1

Hey there,

When using the Docker Registry’s webhook to deploy a service on Docker Hub, i’m getting the following output/error:

Service Redeploy (trigger) action on ‘web’ (using ‘my_organization/my_repository:latest’) has finished successfully
Webhook callback failed: 400 Client Error: BAD REQUEST for url: https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/my_organization/my_repository/hook/hookhash2raf2frafaf/

While the deployment was a success, Docker Cloud could not successfully use the webhook callback, resulting in an error for the notification services(like Slack).

The request was made to:

POST /api/app/v1/service/service_hash/trigger/trigger_hash/call/

I’m not really sure what to do, it looks like a bug at your end.

Let me know if you require more information.

With kind regards,

Eamon Woortman

(Alifa) #2

I have same problem, did you manage to fix this?

(Eamonwoortman) #3

Sorry, it’s still not working. Manual redeploys do report fine to Slack but the triggered webhook still fails to perform the callback.

(Robertavram) #4

+1 … I’m having the same issue… Docker Cloud trigger

(Walterpinson) #5

++1 …I’m experiencing the same with Docker Cloud trigger.

(Eamonwoortman) #6

Update:

So the webhook callback is still failing as shown in these timeline entries:

[6/28/2016, 2:33:38 PM]web-1: Creating in NODE_HASH.node.dockerapp.io with docker name CONTAINER_NAME
[6/28/2016, 2:33:39 PM]web-1: Starting with docker id CONTAINER_ID in NODE_HASH.node.dockerapp.io
[6/28/2016, 2:33:40 PM]web-1: Running in NODE_HASH.node.dockerapp.io
[6/28/2016, 2:33:40 PM]Service Redeploy (trigger) action on 'web' (using 'mycompany/myimage:latest') has finished successfully
[6/28/2016, 2:33:40 PM]Webhook callback failed: 400 Client Error: BAD REQUEST for url: https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/mycompany/myimage/hook/HOOK_HASH/

However, the Slack notification bot is now sending ‘success’ messages, instead of failures, which is sufficient in my case.