Docker Community Forums

Share and learn in the Docker community.

What is the limit to number of read-only collaborators on a private repo

Hi

Looking at having a private repo for my organisation but i can not seem to understand the collaborators numbers for a read-only user. It says up to org size, is that the number of members in a team ?

Bit confused.

Ideally i am looking for 20-50 read-only users.

Thanks

1 Like

Go to your private repo, click the Settings tab, and choose Manage access from the menu on the left. You are allowed up to three collaborators with the free plan.

@lewish95 thanks, i do not see the option.

its a paid subscription for a team and the repo is for the organisation.

Still confused.

I am asking about sharing a private repo. Are you saying you can only share with people inside of that team ?

How does an organisation share its private images with its customers ? The customers are not part of a team.

Sorry, @lewish95 is not truely saying anything but seems to be some bot posting search results here, always non-attributed (plagiarism) and unformatted, and most often unrelated to what people are asking. In this case it refers to GitHub, not to Docker, and was taken from git - Adding a collaborator to my free GitHub account? - Stack Overflow. I’ve flagged it. Please see Why does this forum feel so unmoderated? and flag their posts (in this and other topics) if you agree.

As for your question: I don’t know the answer. For paid subscribtions I’d ask support instead (and report back here). Success!