About do I need a subscription?

My company will be offering Docker training, do I need to purchase a “Docker Pro, Team, or Business” license for the people who will be taking the training?
We will be using Docker Desktop for the training.

I work for a company that provides training to people outside the company, and we have less than 250 employees but over $10 million in annual revenue.

I am not sure if my company falls under the following “education” category.

Docker Desktop remains free for small businesses (fewer than 250 employees AND less than $100 million in annual revenue), personal use, education, and non-commercial open-source projects.

Hi

I dont think you will get an answer here, since this is a community forum, just to be safe, i would contact docker:

@terpz is right, but I think it is very likely that if you use Docker Desktop as a company having more than $10 million in annual revenue, you need a subscription. The choice depends on what you need. If you just use Docker Desktop and everyone else just watching, you can buy one Pro subscription. If 30 people in a room are using Docker Desktop, you can buy 30 Pro license. If you want to teach how collaboration works, Team subscription could be better. If you need more, like SSO login or VDI support, then Business is what you need.

That is just $10 million, as you already knew it :slight_smile: But somehow you quoted 100 at the end of your post.

Thank you for your answer.
I will contact docker.

Thank you.

Thank you for your answer.
I will contact docker support.

Thank you!!