Docker desktop returns incorrect authentication credentials despite same credentials working in Safari hub
Docker desktop returns incorrect authentication credentials. I can login to Safari but not on my Mac Desktop. This happened right after the update failed. This is Catalina on Mac. This was reported a year ago but no response.
Issue type: Desktop login
OS Version / Build - latest Catalina
App version 2.1.05 (40693)
Steps to reproduce
- Launch docker desktop
- Sign in is available in menu
- Sign in, enter login and password
- Receive response of authentication credentials incorrect
- Login to safari hub, success
- Change password on safari hub
- Still password fails in desktop login
- Restart docker
- Reboot Mac
- No reporting of this other than a year ago in January, but no thread reported there.