Docker with two Internet connections on Raspberry Pi 3b+

Hello!

I want to add some passive income to my Raspberry Pi 3b+. The plan was to use honeygain and peer2profit. Since i can use my neighbours internet connection for that too, it would be useful to setup two docker containers for each honeygain and peer2profit. One that connects to my internet connection via LAN and the other over WLAN to my neighbours internet connection.

The Pi is connected to both networks but I honestly don’t know where to start.
As i am new to Linux and especially docker, some help would be very much appreciated.

-Ben

Edit: I already got my own two instances of there programs running on my Network. The problem is that I don’t know how to setup a container to talk to the wlan0 interface only.

I would have suggested “MacVLAN” but that doesn’t work with Wifi. My second idea is IPVLAN

I am not sure if it works.

Doesn’t seem to work. I can’t find anything on the web either. Maybe I am just using the wrong keywords.

Do i have to create a new bridge only communicating to the wlan0 interface? Do i have to edit the existing bridge? Can i setup Docker to talk directly to the interfaces without using bridges?

I mean the solution shouldn’t be that complicated since there are servers with multiple NICs. But like I said I am new to all this stuff, but i would be nice to find a solution to this problem.

Yes it would. Unfortunately I have much to learn about networking in general. Since this is not a frequent requirement I don’t know any solution with Docker. Changing ip routes from the host would probably help, but I can’t tell you how to do that. I think I tried it once some months ago when some else asked it too, but I could not solve it and I don’t need it so I didn’t try later.