Error starting Docker Quickstart terminal

Hi all.

I am completely new to Docker. I just installed the newest version of docker for windows (DockerToolbox-1.9.1h). After the installation is complete i try to start the Quickstart terminal and i get the following errors in the terminal:

Creating CA: C:\Users\mapasant\.docker\machine\certs\ca.pem Creating client certificate: C:\Users\mapasant\.docker\machine\certs\cert.pem Running pre-create checks... (default) Unable to get the latest Boot2Docker ISO release version: Get https://api.github.com/repos/boot2docker/boot2docker/releases/latest: dial tcp 192.30.252.125:443: connectex: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. Creating machine... (default) Unable to get the latest Boot2Docker ISO release version: Get https://api.github.com/repos/boot2docker/boot2docker/releases/latest: dial tcp 192.30.252.125:443: connectex: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.(default) Copying C:\Users\mapasant\.docker\machine\cache\boot2docker.iso to C:\ Users\mapasant\.docker\machine\machines\default\boot2docker.iso... (default) Creating VirtualBox VM... (default) Creating SSH key... Error creating machine: Error in driver during machine creation: exit status 1 Looks like something went wrong... Press any key to continue...

If i try to start again the terminal now the error is:

exit status 1 Looks like something went wrong... Press any key to continue...

How can i check what really is wrong?

I went to Oracle VM VirtualBox and i noticed that if i try to start a virtual machine that is there as “default” (3rd on the list with the same name) i get the following error:

`Failed to open/create the internal network ‘HostInterfaceNetworking-VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter #2’ (VERR_INTNET_FLT_IF_NOT_FOUND).
Failed to attach the network LUN (VERR_INTNET_FLT_IF_NOT_FOUND).

Result Code:
E_FAIL (0x80004005)
Component:
ConsoleWrap
Interface:
IConsole {872da645-4a9b-1727-bee2-5585105b9eed}`

Can anyone give me a hand? Thank you so much.

Regards