Getting started

Please help with this error message (getting started)

xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun

iMac:~ Trish$

Please, provide more context as I don’t know when you saw this error message so I have no idea how I could help you. Depending on your detailed description we will move the topic to another category since “Community” is not for asking from the community but asking about it and events.

Are you trying to run Docker Desktop for Mac’s getting started guide?

Hello
Thank you for your reply
I am first time installer on MySQL on iMac
MySql is already installed as you know on iMac, but cannot set it up
The step in getting started is to run Docker desktop , I cannot get passed the step after install GitHub
It says the xscrum file is missing
Nor I do not see the Jason files in the docker package
Thank you , apologies if I am in the wrong community
Trish

I am sorry, but I still don’t understand your issue. What do you mean by “after install GitHub”? If you mean you cloned a GitHub repository, please, share the link of that repo. If you have another link to

If you have other links as well, please, share those too so we can understand you better. Since the number or sharable links is limited, you can share them in code blocks like this using the </> button above the message input field:

http://your.link

If you have one or two links, that should work without code blocks.

When I had similar error messages, it turned out I hade to install xcode or enable something in it. A quick google search says you should run

xcode-select --install

in tthe terminal