Paid again Docker team 1 year - all private repos still locked - Production gets down - Help please asap

We renewed license for Docker Team for 1 year today morning
And our private repositories still locked

5 Apr 2024 Paid Docker Team (per seat)

|[adanite]–|Owner|41|Docker Free Team|

We got our production deployments down as they pull the images and fails

Opened tickets to support no one answered

That must work automatically.

Can someone help?

You mean you didn’t pay in time and the private repositoroes were locked and were not unlocked even after you renewed the subscription?

I don’t understand the date it was definitely not today morning. And what is the next line? It says “Docker Free Team”. Since that was free, what did you renew? Did you create a new team?

We can try to understand your situation, but only Docker Inc could help you probably.

Hi @rimelek

Thanks for replying!

Exactly we did not pay in time and paid today morning, renewed the license for 1 year
And our private rrepositories still stay locked, as our org still Docker Free Team license

Do you know how we can fix it?

I was never in your situation and don’t know about anyone who was, so I don’t know how long it takes to reactivate repositories after a delayed payment. You can try to write to billing@docker.com.

Since this mail is for billing issues, maybe you get a response sooner than from the Docker support team who deal with different kind of issues.

Thanks a lot @rimelek

Sent e-mail to billing