Push failed on automated build

Hello,

I created an automated repo recently with a Dockerfile and README.md.
After several tries to build the images, I’ve got alternativly these errors:

Push failed: {"errorDetail":{"message":"Head 
https://dseasb33srnrn.cloudfront.net/registry-v2/***Key-Pair-Id=****:
dial tcp 54.230.195.162:443: i/o timeout"}}

Or:

Build process failed: Authentication is required.

I manage to build the image flawlessly in several local environment. Is there something I can do?

5 Likes

I am having the same problem. To see if my Dockerfile was to blame I have tried to trigger some old images (no change made) and the problem suddenly appeared on existing images that were fine.

Here is the log:

Cloning into ‘bkrwetmu768ytkpxtqsssyi’…
KernelVersion: 3.13.0-40-generic
BuildTime: Mon Oct 12 05:37:18 UTC 2015
ApiVersion: 1.20
Version: 1.8.3
GitCommit: f4bf5c7
Arch: amd64
GoVersion: go1.4.2
Step 0 : FROM biopython/biopython:latest
Authentication is required.

I’m having the same problem. It might be temporary problem. Hopefully Docker staff will look into this a.s.a.p.

+1
I’m using a public github repository.

I have same issue on various reposes.

+1
It gets through the build successfully, but then fails on the push.

I have same issue on current build.

54.230.192.145:443: i/o timeout"

+1
also gets through the build successfully, but then fails on the push.
no authentication errors though, only this:
"dial tcp {$IP}: i/o timeout"
consistent since yesterday.
serious ops blocker, please resolve this ASAP

It gets through the build successfully, but then fails on the push.

+1
Same problem here.

I have the same problem since yesterday evening. Failed with autobuild and manually triggered.

+1 same issue for about 24hrs now as well.

Update: At least they are aware https://status.docker.com/

I had the same problem. Today I finally managed to solve it after struggling for more than a day. I think that the base of the build has to be linked: at Build settings add the docker image that is specified with FROM in the Dockerfile to the link docker repositories part. Than trigger a build. I hope this helps you guys as well!

+1 experiencing it as well

@brankovics suggestion worked for me.

Linking the repo under “build settings” that I have in my “FROM” section of the dockerfile allowed my build to succeed finally! So @brankovics++

Thanks brankovics ! Build succeed after linking the repo under build settings.

We are aware of the issue and our Engineers are working feverishly on a fix. We don’t have a timeline to share for the fix at this time. However, we recommend that you go to the Docker Status Page to get the latest update. You can subscribe to the incident and be automatically notified when an update is available.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience during this matter.

I’m seeing All systems operational on the status page, but I’m still having this issue. I have a ticket open: https://support.docker.com/hc/en-us/requests/8667

edit: mine is being built and pushed from an external Jenkins, so not quite the same issue.