Unable to upgrade plan

Hi,

I want to change my company’s plan like here: https://docs.docker.com/docker-hub/upgrade/

I tried several times with different credit cards and also with my colleagues account, but always get this error message:
“No organization found with id: null and the user is associated with more than one organization - please specify a valid organization id”

We urgently need private repositories.

7 Likes

We’re also having the same problem and have also emailed docker support. This is also urgent for us and blocking projects.

2 Likes

Experiencing the same problem when trying to upgrade from organization.

2 Likes

Yes, we’re experiencing the same issue for 5 days now. Unfortunately the support ist not responding to our emails, so we’ve switched to quay.io for now :frowning:

1 Like

We are experiencing exactly the same problem. We need to update our payment method urgently.

1 Like

I’m getting these errors in the console:

Same issue. Can support please let us know if there is an issue and that a solution is being worked on.

2 Likes

Same issue. :frowning:

1 Like

I am facing the same issue. Is there any help?

1 Like

Same here…
Contacted support yesterday. No reply (except for the automated one)…

1 Like

It’s been nearly a week now, it feels like they don’t want our money :smiley: We need the private repositories really urgently… I would appreciate an update on this topic from the support.

1 Like

Same problem for me too. I sent a ticket to support, waiting to hear back.

1 Like

Also experiencing this issue. Really need to update payment method.

1 Like

Any news? We have the same problem.

1 Like

Same problem here can’t upgrade my plan

1 Like

Same issue. I need to replace our card on file and I’m getting the same error.
Sent an email to DockerHub support yesterday - no response so far.

1 Like

I am getting the same error:

No organization found with id: null and the user is associated with more than one organization - please specify a valid organization id

My user is NOT associated with more than one account. When will this be resolved?

2 Likes

Same issue here , please help. Should I share the log from Microsoft Support ?

1 Like

Same issue here! :thinking:

Hi, folks. The Docker Hub is experiencing some issues with updating payment details and/or upgrading/downgrading subscriptions for both individual and organization accounts. The customer support team has engaged with the Hub engineering team to resolve this issue.

Thanks for your reports and support tickets. We’re not able to respond to them individually at this time. We’ll update our status page, and tickets and threads when we have an ETA for resolution, or have resolved the issue.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

2 Likes