Blue Screen of Death always when i start my computer, after install docker

Hi!

I’m new with the docker!!! and after install it in my ASUS N53SV i always have BSOD when i start my computer.

after that, my computer restarts by itself and everything is normal. but if i want to hibernate my computer with this error i’ll always lose my session.

i tried to uninstall docker but nothing changed. i also deactivated the HYPER-V and nothing changed too.

anyone can help-me?

Hi!

Can you tell us the Windows version you are running?

Also next time the BSOD occurs, please write down the error code generated and paste it here. For Windows 10 it will be at the very bottom ( example ), while on older versions of Windows it might be at the top ( example ).

Last but not least, you can check the logs to see if there is something that might point to what is causing the issue. The BSOD erros should appear here: Event Viewer > Windows Logs > System.

@jolasman can you please run diagnostics and open an issue here? https://github.com/docker/for-win/issues/new

HI!

i did the following steps to can run a virtual machine in my computer. And after that i did’t have that error anymore. but i did’t try to run the docker again. next week i will start the project development and i will say something.
Thanks in advice!

btw my windows is windows 10 Educational

Go to Control Panel - Uninstall a Program - Turn Windows features on or off - (uncheck/turn off) Hyper-V.
Click OK
Select Do not restart.

And then type the following cmds in cmd prompt… to Delete the related EFI variables from the BCD file…
Launch cmd as admin…

bcdedit /create {0cb3b571-2f2e-4343-a879-d86a476d7215} /d “DebugTool” /application osloader
bcdedit /set {0cb3b571-2f2e-4343-a879-d86a476d7215} path "\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\SecConfig.efi"
bcdedit /set {bootmgr} bootsequence {0cb3b571-2f2e-4343-a879-d86a476d7215}
bcdedit /set {0cb3b571-2f2e-4343-a879-d86a476d7215} loadoptions DISABLE-LSA-ISO,DISABLE-VBS
bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off

Restart your system …