Docker for windows Install unable to run

I have done the install in the following specific way. I ran into problem and Docker service is unable to be started. My main aim is to run Hortonworks HDP. The following are the steps:

1. I used to have Windows 7 and I installed Docker tool box on it. I realized that Hortonworks would need Docker for Windows. Docker tool box appropriately started.
  2. I upgraded my computer to Windows 10 and installed Docker for windows. Service started properly but HortonWorks HDP container did not instantiate. I researched a little on the web and found that I had to remove environment variables. I removed them but still got into problem.
  3. I upgraded to latest build which may not be stable as per some other post and Docker service stopped working.
  4. I uninstalled and installed again with no luck. Message says HiperV service is not running but I checked all of them based on the documentation and found to be appropriate. I also checked BIOS virtualization to be on. I have the following machine configuration. I have 32GB ram on the machine. Could you please help on properly installing and running Horntonworks HDP?