Install Plesk with docker

Hello i’m new on docker and i’ve tried to intall plesk via docker, this what i does :

• download docker for windows
  • go to docker hub
  • serched plesk
  • clicked Plesk/plesk
  • terminal : docker pull plesk/plesk
  • terminal : docker run -d --tmpfs /tmp --tmpfs /run --tmpfs /run/lock -v /sys/fs/cgroup:/sys/fs/cgroup:ro -p 8880:8880 plesk/plesk

but the issue is the container stop imediatly with Exited 255, and no logs.
I’ve run a minecraft serv with docker and it’s work perfectly, pleas help me to understand the error

It seems that the new plesk have systemd in the container which I never recommend in a container. I don’t know why Plesk chose this solution, but it would be hard to run it in a container or different platforms. In additional, you run Docker Desktop (most likely) so you work with a virtual machine which has no systemd and I guess the command assumes it has.Depending on where you run systemd in a container, it could require different parameters.

I don’t think I ever managed to run systemd in Docker Desktop, but I tried plesk in a virtual machine too. The latest version couldn’t start there either. You can try to contact image maintainers on GitHub.

The latest issue is about empty log, but you can find other issues or create a new one.