Unable to start multiple Linux containers after sharing drive on the first one

I have a multiple container application (Linux containers on a Windows 10 Pro machine). I was able to run docker-compose up and get one container running. When doing so, it prompts me to access my computer’s shared C drive so I did so and entered a local admin account. Now, I want to run a second container but when running docker-compose up, I get the following error:

ERROR: for myservice_myservice_1 Cannot start service myservice: error while creating mount source path '/host_mnt/c/path/to/my/folder': mkdir /host_mnt/c/path/to/my/folder: permission denied

FWIW, when I manually unshare the C drive in Docker Desktop and try to start the second container, I get other errors:

myservice_1  | crit: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel[0]
myservice_1  |       Unable to start Kestrel.
myservice_1  | Interop+Crypto+OpenSslCryptographicException: error:2006D080:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:no such file
myservice_1  |    at Interop.Crypto.CheckValidOpenSslHandle(SafeHandle handle)
myservice_1  |    at Internal.Cryptography.Pal.CertificatePal.FromFile(String fileName, SafePasswordHandle password, X509KeyStorageFlags keyStorageFlags)
myservice_1  |    at System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Certificate..ctor(String fileName, String password, X509KeyStorageFlags keyStorageFlags)
myservice_1  |    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.KestrelConfigurationLoader.LoadCertificate(CertificateConfig certInfo, String endpointName)
myservice_1  |    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.KestrelConfigurationLoader.LoadDefaultCert(ConfigurationReader configReader)
myservice_1  |    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.KestrelConfigurationLoader.Load()
myservice_1  |    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.KestrelServer.ValidateOptions()
myservice_1  |    at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel.Core.KestrelServer.StartAsync[TContext](IHttpApplication`1 application, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.