Error when verify email

Hi
I registered my docker account and I got verify email but when I click on it I got an Error code: PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR in firefox. I test chrome and edge but had no success

I searched for the error message and it looks like it is probably not related to Docker Hub itself even if the issue occurs only when you click on the confirmation link.

Since I couldn’t explain better, I just share the link

In short, it could be caused by a proxy or VPN between your browser and the website, but please, read the whole blog post.

The “PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR” error in Firefox typically occurs when the browser is unable to establish a secure connection to the server. This can be caused by a number of issues, including network problems, server issues, or browser settings.

Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Check your network connection: Ensure that your internet connection is stable and working properly. You can try accessing other websites to see if you can connect without any issues.

Clear your browser cache: Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies can sometimes resolve connection issues. To do this in Firefox, click on the “Menu” button (three horizontal lines) in the top-right corner, select “Library”, then “History” and “Clear Recent History”. From the dropdown menu, select “Everything” and make sure that “Cache” and “Cookies” are selected.

Disable browser extensions: Browser extensions can sometimes interfere with the connection to a website. Try disabling any extensions you have installed and see if this resolves the issue.

Try a different browser: If the issue persists, try accessing the website using a different browser. This can help determine if the issue is specific to Firefox or if it’s a more general problem.

Contact Docker support: If none of the above steps work, contact Docker support for assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or help you resolve the issue on their end.